Saturday, May 3, 2008

Curry Mee

Everyone has his or her personal best of where and what to eat especially on the subject of Curry Mee. All their preferred stalls that sell this delicious curry noodles are the more renowned ones whose prices have risen over time.
Now, I would like to mention one humble stall in Ipoh, in a housing estate called Taman Cempaka. This stall is run by a couple and they serve really good curry mee c/w shredded chicken, roast pork, prawns and cockles. Pork skin can be added on upon request. While every other stall sells it for around RM4.00 or RM4.50 per bowl, this stall only charges RM3.00. Surprised? Well, give this humble stall a try. If you're heading there, look for the corner shop facing Caltex in Taman Cempaka. Its called Eastern Up Restoran. This stall opens for breakfast and also at night from 7.00pm. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

tk_ong said...

Hmmn... well, looks like there's a new place right where I live for Curry Mee..I am a Curry Mee fan and wherever there is nice and good curry mee, I'll be there.I have all the time gone way out of my territory to taste the best curry mee in town and never bothered to stop by the shops near my house for curry mee. In fact, I have to pass there every day. Ok. Will check this one out and see if it fits the bill.