Tuesday, May 6, 2008





Glory, Glory Man United !!!


A lot has been said about whether Manchester United can capture both the EPL Championship as well as the Champs League. Their only stumbling block now is Chelsea. It was quite an achievement for Chelsea to climb back to 2nd place in the EPL and be on equal points as the defending champions except for the superior goal average of ManU. Barring any upsets, ManU will definitely retain the title in the EPL unless ol' Steve Bruce has something up his sleeve. Well, for certain, I'll say if ManU loses the title, I'll eat my shoes (so to say!)
I'm not too sure about the Champs League where these two teams will meet in Moscow in an all English final. Its a fifty-fifty thing for these two teams so my guess will be that Chelsea will win it judging from the way they have been performing lately. Well, I'm just being realistic so I won't be disappointed if ManU can't make a double this time round. Whatever, I'll still be wearing my ManU Jersey to watch the games. Glory, Glory Man United!!!!!

No comments: